This blog post is written with the intent to answer basic questions regarding internet marketing or making money online. So without wasting further time, lets quickly go to the questions and answers:
- Can you really earn online?
Ans: Yes you really can, there is no doubt about it regardless of your country of residence, your education (you need intelligence, it’s a must!) and anything else you can think of. Yes you can pretty much earn online no matter what your Excuses may be.
- What are the ways to earn online?
Ans: There are plenty of ways to earn online, it is basically dependent upon you, you first need to know what you can do best and even if you can’t do anything best you still have pretty good chances of earning online by outsourcing what you cannot do, all you need to have is a good idea for a hungry market that is ready to buy it.
Following are some of the ways you can earn online:
- Selling digital goods like software, mobile apps, e-books, etc.
- Providing services like virtual assistant, accountant, coach and whatever you can think of
- Selling physical goods over internet (e-commerce)
- Promoting other people’s products (including goods and services)
- Making authority sites (on a particular subject) or Alternatively Micro Niche Sites
3. Do you need a website to earn online?
Ans: You don’t NEED a website to make money online, but it definitely helps. For example if you want to sell your services or software or it may be your ebook or book then your own website really helps but if you simply want to provide services as a freelancer you don’t need one. All you need is having accounts on a few websites like Elance, Odesk, Guru and if you want to sell yourself cheap, you can go to Fiverr or Tenrr.
- Can you get rich quick? Like in days or so?
Ans: NOOOOO….A BIG NO! If this is what you think you can do, 99% of the time people won’t be able to hit a jackpot. Your chances of hitting a jackpot are directly proportional to your ability to take ACTION fast, if you can guarantee me quick action rather than planning, I assure you will be ahead of the game much quicker. I myself couldn’t write my first blog post from 2009 until almost December 2014, why? Because procrastination. Sometimes, when things felt so easy I hardly thought of doing them. So you might be thinking why I have started writing my blog posts now? Because I want to give back to the world from where I learnt all this and in this process I want to “End My Procrastination for Good!”
- What have I learned all these year which is helpful for you especially when you’re starting?
Ans: In all these years, what I have learned is, there are only three qualities you need to have if you want to achieve success at no matter what. These things are:
- Patience (not hurry)
- Action (not procrastination)
- Persistence (not leaving away what you started)
And that’s it!
Good Luck with Your Earning Online Journey 🙂